This is an easy but makes a satisfying light lunch and they are very easy to prepare, too.
Preparation: 8-10 mins
Ingredients (serves 1)
° 2 slices of bread
° margarine (optional), for spread
° 1-2 slices vegetarian ham
° few lettuce leaves
° 2 thick slices tomatoes (optional)
° cheese (optional)
1. Evenly spread margarine on one slice of bread.
2. Place the tomato slices, slightly overlapping and place a few large lettuce leaves over the tomato slices. Now place the ham slice over the lettuce leaves.
3. Spread margarine on the second slice of bread and complete the sandwich.
4. Slice the sandwich diagonally and use sandwich toothpicks to hold the sandwich halves together.
1. Toast the sandwich in the toaster over for a minute or two to melt the cheese, if desired.
2. Use toasted bread, it tasted better.