Saturday, December 06, 2008

Seasoned Enoki Mushroom

Nutritious, delectable and effortless! The beauty lies in the fact that no cooking is required, because I’m getting real lazy these days! I had Seasoned Fernbrake which was crunchy and tangy, I really like it. But I don’t think fresh Fernbrake is available here. Therefore, I am using Enoki mushroom to as a substitute Fernbrake.

Preparation: 5 mins

Ingredients (serves 2)
° 100g enoki mushroom, base trimmed and separated
° ½ teaspoon roasted sesame seeds
° some shredded carrot (optional), for garnish

Seasoning
° 1 teaspoon sesame oil
° l teaspoon light soy sauce
° ¼ teaspoon sugar or to taste
° salt to taste

Method
1. Place enoki mushroom and seasoning in a bowl or plate. Toss well.
2. Sprinkle the sesame seeds and shredded carrot and serve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Crystal, you've gone raw, at least for now :-D
Vegemight

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious, perfect for us lazy cooks! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails