Sunday, October 03, 2010

Harmony of Nature - Fruit Salad with a Taste of Asia


Honestly, I did not create this recipe! I had this surprise salad at the last day of my CPC class.   The lovely person, who whipped up this, is the one that type this to me - [Breath In, Breath Out, We are ONE].  Maybe it is food from the heart that it touches my heart and I just want to recreate this via my memory and share with more people.

Feel free to do this fruit salad in your own way, by following your heart, mix different fruits (jackfruit or gavua or green mango or ...) and with some special ingredients and let it unites as ONE in harmony - full of colour, taste and beauty.  [I am eating this while typing this, it is getting addictive - full of nature energies!]

Preparation:     8 mins

Ingredients (serves 2)
°         1 green apple, diced
°         1 orange, peeled and diced
°         few slices dried lime slices, cut into smaller pieces
°         1-2 teaspoons dried canberries

Method
1.      Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Serve chilled. 

8 comments:

Momo said...

i love fruit salads!

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Hi Alison

That's great, I falling in love with fruit salad too.

Cheers :)

chow vegan said...

Fruit salads are awesome! I like how yours is just chilled fruit. Sometimes I see recipes that call for additional sugar or sweetener. I've never understood that, fruit is sweet enough and tasty, just plain. :-)

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Hi Chow Vegan

Yup,fruit is sweet. I like to have freshly squeezed orange juice and no sugar added. It has its natural sweetness even sometime, it is a little sour.

Cheers :)

Irene @ H.V.R. said...

Great blog! It is really delicious. I totally recommend this to all who loves salad.

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Thank you so much Irene :)
Cheers :)

Namastaey Jaipur said...

fruits with natural sweetness I like very much..nice article love it as well :)

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Hi Namastaey Jaipur,

Thank you :)

Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails