Embrace simplicity ... enjoy here and now in order to discover the beauty of the present moment and simple thing.
A simple bowl of Curry Mock Abalone with Rice Vermicelli yet it can be quickly and easily transform to be served as a presentable party food. By adding some garnish or simple special ingredient like mock floss or crispy cereal with curry leaves or what you can think of, it will be a unique dish.
P.S: Fresh veggies have vibrational frequencies which are not found in processed or canned food or meat that is beneficial to our body.
Preparation: 5 mins, Cooking time: 5 mins
Ingredients (serves 2)
° 150g rice vermicelli, blanched in hot water and drained well
° 1 can vegetarian mock abalone, drained
° 1-2 tablespoons curry powder
° 3-5 tablespoons water
° 6 slices of carrot, shredded
° 1 tablespoon olive oil
° salt to taste (optional)
° some fresh Chinese celery (optional), for garnish
1. Mix the curry powder and chilli powder with 3 tablespoons of water to form curry paste and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick wok. Stir in curry paste and fry over medium heat until fragrant.
3. Throw in vegetarian mock abalone and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes and off the heat.
4. Add in rice vermicelli, carrot shreds and mix well. Sprinkle some water for easier tossing, if needed. Season to taste with salt if necessary.
5. Dish up, garnish with Chinese celery and serve immediately.