Wrap with Nori and garnish with Sesame Seed
Curry Potato Salad Hand Roll ...Always a favourite, potato salad can be a star of any salad. Using curry power in this salad, because their exotic flavours and subtle aromas can add so much to any dish.
Preparation: 15 mins Cooking time: 20 mins
Ingredients (serves 2-3)
° 500g potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
° 2 stalks celery, chopped or diced
° 25g carrot, peeled chopped
° ½ onion (optional), chopped
° 5 tablespoons mayonnaise/vegetarian salad cream
° 1-2 teaspoons vegetarian curry powder
° salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the potatoes in a pot of boiling, lightly salted water for about 15 minutes, until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain well and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
2. Place the potatoes, celery, carrot and onion in a salad bowl.
3. Add the mayonnaise/vegetarian salad cream, vegetarian curry powder to the potatoes mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Stir well to mix, then set aside to cool and allow the flavour to develop.
5. Serve chilled.
1. Vinegar/fresh lemon juice, spring onion, chopped apples, mixed vegetables and cucumber dices can be added, if desired.