In fact, I wanted to make a sushi bread roll but end up having a Seaweed & Cucumber Sandwich! Oh, the sandwich bread I have is just too thick and small to roll nicely. I shall get the right type of bread next round. My seaweed and cucumber sandwich was so delicious that I could not stop eating.
Preparation: 5 mins
Ingredients (serves 1)
° 2 slices breads
° vegan mayonnaise or vegetarian salad cream, for spread
° 2 slices cucumbers
° ¼ sheet nori
° some toasted sesame seeds (optional)
1. Place 1 quarter sheet nori on one slice of bread.
2. Evenly spread vegan mayonnaise or vegetarian salad cream on the nori.
3. Place the cucumber slices over the nori and sprinkle with some sesame seeds.
4. Place the second slice of bread and complete the sandwich.
5. Slice the sandwich diagonally and use sandwich toothpicks to hold the sandwich halves together.