This is a simple and easy to prepare beverage. Grass jelly are sold at the wet market or super market.
Preparation: 2 mins, Cooking time: 8 mins
Ingredients (serves 6)
° 1 block grass jelly
° 1.25 litre water
° 6 pandan leaves (screwpine), tied into a knot
° sugar to taste
1. Cut grass jelly into small little cubes. Set aside.
2. Place the water, pandan leaves and sugar in a pot. Bring to a boil and set aside to cool.
3. Mix the grass jelly and sugar syrup well. Chilled or serve with ice.
Other favours, try this.
1. Add chopped grass jelly to soya bean milk.
2. Add chopped grass jelly to instant lemon barley drink.
3. Add chopped grass jelly to nata de coco.
4. Add chopped grass jelly to cocount sugar syrup.