Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Avocado and Banana Soy Milk Shake

This is easy. I just love fruit with soy milk shake, they are simply delicious. Usually, I prefer using unsweetened soy milk and it tastes good too, the sweetness come from the fruit.

Preparation: 8 mins

Ingredients (serves 2)
° ½ ripe avocado, peeled and diced
° 1 (150g-175g) banana, peeled and diced
° 250ml-300ml fresh unsweetened soy milk or fresh soy milk
° sugar (optional), to taste

Method
1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste it, add more sugar, if necessary. Chilled or serve with ice.

4 comments:

dreamy said...

Ah! Avocado and soy milk! I love it! :9

Sunny said...

Hi Crystal,
I just came back from a trip, posted some recipe which you could try. Take a look when you are free.
Cheers:-)

Sunny said...

I guess it is the banana that causes the sweetness as avocado is quite plain.
Hmm, I must go & get a good blender soon.:P

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Ok Sunny, thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails