Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kindness Banana Salad

Why do I name this as Kindness Banana Salad?

Because this recipe was given to me via email by a Non-Vegetarian , Sous Chef – Mr Alfred Lee. I have used Vegetarian Mayo instead of Yogurt following the recipe (check out the recipe below). If Alfred had whip up this salad, I am very sure the presentation is very very much better than mine. Don’t believe me check out his blog at www.citi-monkey.blogspot.com, you will WOW.

Thank you very much Alfred, hope you could create more Vegetarian and Vegan Friendly delectable dishes for us :)

........................................................................

Hi Crystal,

I just read through your new recipe on banana so perhaps you would like to try this banana salad which is pretty simple and taste good to me.

Ingredients

Mango Puree - sweetPlain Yoghurt - I am not very sure do all vegetarian take yoghurt, if not substitute with vgt mayonnaise
Lemon Juice as desire
Mix well

Then add in the Banana slice about 2-3cm thick
Mint leaves slice
Garnish with wedges of strawberry and mint leaves

Good Day,
Alfred

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails