Thursday, April 03, 2008

Tofu with Black Chilli Bean

So simple! I used chilli black bean, a product which I just discover and is a vegetarian product. I had used the chilli black bean to stir-fried power bean.

Preparation: 5 mins, Cooking time: 5 mins

Ingredients (serves 2)
° 1 pack silken tofu (300g), cut into cubes and drained well
° 1 clove garlic or 1 thin slice ginger, chopped
° 1 tablespoon olive oil
° 1 tablespoon chilli black bean, or to taste
° a small handful fresh coriander leaves or spring onion, for garnish

Method
1. Heat oil in a wok. Add the garlic or ginger and fry till fragrant.
2. Add the tofu and chilli black bean. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
3. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves/spring onion.
4. Serve immediately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crystal, I have really enjoyed your blog! I didn't know how to reach you by e-mail, but I wanted to let you know I have placed a link and description of your blog on my website. Please check it out and let me know if you would like any changes; I want to communicate the essence of your site in the way you intended it.

Thanks so much!


Jen-o-topia in Tennessee, United States

LINK: http://theworldofjenotopia.com/cmsjoomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=29

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Hi Jen-o-topia

Thank you so much. I visited the site, COOL :) Very happy with it.

Singapore is a Food Paradise and there are many vegetarian eateries (about 300 or more, for a population of 4 millions). I manage to list out those I know with websites on my blog, there could be more. For Vegetarian or Vegan who want to visit Singapore, not to worry about find Veggie Food.

Sorry, it is a bit difficult in locating my email, somewhere down below. My email: crystalbymail@hotmail.com

Thanks again and have a lovely weekend.

Cheers :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails